March 31, 2008

Michael Clayton - $10

Michael Clayton was a very good movie.


I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this movie. Looking back it's hard to explain exactly why, I just really liked it. George Clooney was great, Tilda Swinton put in a fantastic performance and Tom Wilkinson was almost flawless. Of all the things I like about a great movie it's individual acting performances that usually stick with me most, this one had plenty.

Besides the great performances Michael Clayton brought an intriguing mystery and unravelled it brilliantly.

I liked the look of this movie and the writing was the kind that made me want to stop and rewind a few times to listen to dialogue over again.

All in all, this is a great one. See it soon if you haven't yet.

I put this on my 'Watch It' list and give it a full value of $10.

No comments: